Baker County Behavioral Health Resource Network
As a Behavioral Health Resource Network (BHRN) provider identified by the Oregon Health Authority, we offer free recovery focused peer support programs for people in Baker County.
Funds that support this program are made available through Measure 110, which invests public funds to create a more robust recovery services network throughout Oregon.
Types of Services Provided:
- SUD 24/7 Warm Line (541) 406-4444
- Housing Services
- Peer Support and health screening assessments
- Comprehensive Behavioral health screenings
- Employment Support
- Harm Reduction Services
- Referrals for STI/HepC Testing
- Medication for Substance Use Disorders (MAT program)
- Outpatient and Inpatient Treatment for Substance Use Disorders
- Low Barrier SUD services: we help you at any point in your recover journey.
Call our office at (541) 523-7400, or to speak to a peer directly, call our 24/7 SUD Warm Line at (541) 406-4444